top of page
COVID-19 and Staying Safe
Measures I’ve taken to keep my clients safe whilst visiting during the Covid -19.
I have taken extra measures in health and hygiene and the wearing of the correct PPE.
I’m also recording a track and track of all clients seen on a daily basis.
I am following all the government guidelines and would like all my clients to be aware of what is expected before and during treatments.
1) If you’re feeling unwell or showing any signs or symptoms of continuous cough, high temperature a loss or change in taste or smell, prior to your treatment you will need to reschedule your appointment and there will be no cancellation charge for this.
2) Increasing the frequency of hand washing and surface cleaning, and encouraging clients to use hand sanitizer or hand washing facilities.
3) Limiting the amount of appointments and encouraging clients to be on time.
4) Only the client should be present in the same room for appointments in the home.
5) There are some treatments that that are considered a high risk and I cannot offer until safe to do so. These are listed below;
. Facial waxing or threading,
. Eyelash treatments,
. Eyebrow treatments,
. Makeup application,
. Indian Head Massage.
bottom of page